Blackburn

Friday 21 December 2012

It's on!  Today is the day for submissions of Letters of Intent for the 2013 Tour Divide.  Here is my letter of intent submitted today!


Dear Tour Divide,

It has been a few months since we last spoke and we didn't leave on good terms.  I admit it.  You won.  I was weak and you beat me.  I don't want you to take this the wrong way so you need to know that this isn't an apology letter but a letter of pure vengence. Consider 2012 my "rope a dope".  I am about to crush you. I layed on the ropes just long enough to learn your ways, measure the rythym of your breath, and figure out your soul crushing motives. I am coming back to step on your head and grind you to a bloody pulp.  You will be sorry for how you treated me last year. 

But I still love you

All the best,

J.D. Pauls

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Add one titanium Salsa Fargo to the mix, and there's no stopping you!
    Hey, I've been sick so I couldn't follow through on our planned solstice ride. Sorry, man.
    But, I did come up with a name for it...

    December 21, 1914 "First feature-length silent film comedy, ""Tillie's Punctured Romance"" released. (Marie Dressler, Mabel Normand and Charles Chaplin)"

    So that's it...we call it Tillies Punctured Romance. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Wilson...Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at ya.
    Hey, I plan to rent a Pugsley from Phat Moose next weekend. Anything you want me to pick up for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer but I think I'm good. If you see any good deals on ultra light sleeping bags or garmin etrk 30 let me know. No Fargo for me. Decided to rebuild the wheels and add with DT 240 hubs and add a rigid carbon fork so I guess if they have any specials on those you could let me know. When are you back Wilson?

    ReplyDelete